Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jose Miguel Tejedor Fernandez <jo...@rovio.com> on 2017/08/29 15:11:35 UTC

Set Savepoints configuration after cluster bootstrap

Hi,

I am using Flink v1.3.1.

My question is about how to set the configuration for the savepoints
feature. As long as I know the configuration entry `state.savepoints.dir`
must be set in the file flink/conf/flink-conf.yaml

But I would like to know if it is possible to programmatically set/modify
that configuration entry after the cluster has started.

Cheers

Br

Jose M

Re: Set Savepoints configuration after cluster bootstrap

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Hello,

it is not possible to permanently set the savepoint directory after the
cluster has started, but the configured value can be overridden when
taking a savepoint as described here
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/setup/savepoints.html#triggering-savepoints>.