Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Puneet Kinra <pu...@customercentria.com> on 2018/07/26 06:29:48 UTC

How to connect more than 2 hetrogenous Streams!!

Hi

Is there a way to connect more than 2 streams with different stream schema

--
*Cheers *

*Puneet Kinra*

*Mobile:+918800167808 | Skype : puneet.kinra@customercentria.com
<pu...@customercentria.com>*

*e-mail :puneet.kinra@customercentria.com
<pu...@customercentria.com>*

Re: How to connect more than 2 hetrogenous Streams!!

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Puneet,

Hequn gave you two good solutions. If you have a good knowledge of Flink
DataStream API.
You can also customize it to connect more than two streams, you must know :

   - DataStream#connect API
   - ConnectedStreams
   - CoMapFunction, CoFlatMapFunction...

Referring to them, you can got connect(DataStream1, DataStream2...).

Really, some scenario need more than two streams connecting such as CEP.

Thanks, vino.

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Puneet,