Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/02 08:57:13 UTC

local scm not working

Hi,

I'm trying to build my Maven 2 project, but I can seem to get it working. I
added an scm tag like this:

<scm>
<connection>scm:local:Z:\testvob\modules\utils\utils-logging-jar:build</connection>
</scm>

but that does not seem to work. I also tried:

<scm>
<connection>scm:local:..:build</connection>
</scm>

but that did not work either.

any idea's what I'm doing wrong?

regards,

Wim

Re: local scm not working

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I saw that in another email on the mailing list. Would be helpful to
update the documentation with that.

regards,

Wim

Re: local scm not working