Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Srinivasa <srinivasa _c...@adc.com> on 2001/03/05 22:00:32 UTC

tomcat plugin to apache

hi

i installed tomcat 3.2 binary in our server its running properly.but i want plugin to apache web server.for that i installed appachejserv1.0 for apache1.3.14 and i added
the line
Include <path to tomcat home>/conf/tomcat-apache.conf
in the httpd.conf .it is working fine.but i want to plugin through mod_jk.so file.

i am not able to make that file in solaris platform.if i try to make that file from tomcat source file <tomcathome>/src/native/apache1.3. using

apxs -o mod_jk.so -DSOLARIS -I../jk _I/usr/java/include -I/usr/java/include/solaris -c *.c ../jk/*.c

it is giving error after  creating some .o files the error is

   sr:(some number)
so how can i make the mod_jk.so file   .can you mail me please

thanks
srini