Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Martin Terreni <ma...@matrix.co.il> on 2022/02/17 08:51:06 UTC

Nifi XML compatibility

Hi,

I would like to know how far backwards compatibility goes regarding import/export of lows? Can I export from 1.7 and import into 1.15? What would be the limit of compatibility?
Thanks!

Martin Terreni
Solution Architect  - Matrix Open Source
Tel. (972) 052-8374915
[Logo_matrix_open-06 small]

RE: Nifi XML compatibility

Posted by Martin Terreni <ma...@matrix.co.il>.
Thanks

There should not be any compatibility issues.
It'd definitely not work if going from a recent version to an older one but 1.7 to 1.15 should work.

Thanks,
Pierre

Re: Nifi XML compatibility

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.