Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/08/23 23:41:16 UTC

Unable to Reach Management Server

Hello,

I was manipulating the system preferences and upon restarting the cloud stack management server, I am now presented with this error on the UI.

The given command does not exist or it is not available for user

Anyone have this issue and know how to correct it?

Re: Unable to Reach Management Server

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
Actually I restarted again and it came back just fine. I'll keep my eye on it if it happens again  ( the error that is) and provide more detail later.

THANKS!

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi,