Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Nupur Banerjee <nu...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/15 10:24:33 UTC

Regarding XLSX Response Writer

I am using Solr 8.x and was trying to export my results as an excel file.
This is what my curl looks like
curl "
http://localhost:8983/solr/employee/export?fl=id%2C%20city&indent=true&q.op=OR&q=*%3A*&sort=id%20asc&wt=xlsx
"

I have copied the following as mentioned in
https://solr.apache.org/guide/7_0/response-writers.html

cp contrib/extraction/lib/*.jar server/solr-webapp/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/
cp dist/solr-cell-6.3.0.jar server/solr-webapp/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/

I've also added the following in solrconfig.xml

<queryResponseWriter name="xlsx" class="solr.CSVResponseWriter"/>

Not sure about what has to be mentioned in the class field.

I'm new to Solr so any help on this would be much appreciated.

Regards.

Re: Regarding XLSX Response Writer

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
There is also a <queryResponseWriter> example snippet on that same ref-guide documentation page which is what you are missing

Jan