Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex Chaffee <gu...@edamame.stinky.com> on 2000/08/18 13:59:20 UTC

Re: Setting up Tomcat as an NT4.0 Service

This should go to tomcat-user, not tomcat-dev.

Yes, look for docs in the etc directory or the doc directory of 3.2
(3.2 or maybe 3.3) -- it's called NT-Service-howto.html.  The latest
3.3 build has improved access to Tomcat docs (I just added them all to
the root webapp, so starting Tomcat you'll see a link to "Tomcat
Documentation" on the start page), but they're in there somewhere in
the 3.2 build.

 - A