Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 23:49:31 UTC

[VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.1

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.1 release of Apache
MyFaces Builder Plugin out.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" v1.0.0 (only
myfaces-builder-plugin, myfaces-builder-annotations,
myfaces-plugin-parent) [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.0.1" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/m2-plugins-101
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1