Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at> on 2007/05/25 02:32:57 UTC

Re: Kandula_1 ba patch (WSBAI Web Service Interfaces)

Hi again,

attached is the next chunk on our road to WSBA: the WS-BA-I interface
definitions. For the sake of brevity in the implementation classes we
decided to separate WS-BA-I into three parts:

* interface common to all WSBA contexts
* interface specific for WSBA contexts with MIXED outcome
* interface specific for WSBA contexts with ATOMIC outcome

The patch attached includes some interface definitions that pull
together interfaces from the autogenerated classes together to single
interfaces for any client/server mixed/atomic combination. That way, we
need only deal with two interfaces in the implementation code.

There also is a stub of the BACoordinator - the central coordination
entity - included as it is referenced from the interface files to fetch
the WSBA protocol's identifieres. I stripped all unnecessary methods,
but there's some javadoc left in the patch that will give you an
impression of how it's supposed to work.

The package structure looks a little bit silly at the moment, but it
will grow:

org.apache.kandula.coordinator.ba -> package holding all WSBA stuff
  .coordinator -> classes specific to the coordinator role
  .initiator   -> classes specific to the initiator role
  .participant -> classes specific to the participant role

-hannes