Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Christopher Byrne <de...@minotaur.apache.org> on 2006/06/03 10:02:21 UTC

Content update

The Apache web site ( http://www.apache.org/jcp/#RepsOnJSRs ) indicates
Apache MyFaces is a "JSF 1.0" implmentation.  When convenient, can this be
changed to "JSF 1.1"?  If you are not the correct individual(s) for this
request, please direct me towards finding someone who is.

Dennis Byrne

Re: Content update

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/3/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks - like MyFaces, I'll need more information so we can get this
> info into the database.

What info do you need? I'm happy to provide the details.

> That said, since it's the RI for 170, I'd expect it to pass by nature of
> being the RI :)

Yeah, we didn't have much trouble passing the TCK. :-) Actually, the
official JSR 170 RI was branched and packaged from the Jackrabbit
source tree about a year before the Jackrabbit 1.0 release was made,
so we did test the release for compliance just like any external
implementation.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Content update

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.
Thanks - like MyFaces, I'll need more information so we can get this
info into the database.

That said, since it's the RI for 170, I'd expect it to pass by nature of
being the RI :)

geir

Re: Content update

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Content update

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.
This is fine, and I'll make the change, but I also need more info about
completing certification for 1.1....  I'll take that up on the dev list...