Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Vries, Michiel de" <Mi...@nl.compuware.com> on 2000/12/11 10:51:49 UTC

DOMServices::s_XMLNamespaceWithSeparator gets overwritten in C++ version

Hello everyone,

While using the Xalan C++ version in our own application, we run into a
strange situation where DOMServices::s_XMLNamespaceWithSeparator->fHandle
becomes 0x00000000, whereas it has been initialized properly to 'xmlns:' in
the constructor while doing:

XSLTInit  theInit;'

as in the documentation on the web page. The problem appears while doing a
Stylesheet::pushNamespaces when parsing the 'match' element of the XSL
script in the simpletransform example. Tne pushNamespaces does a
startsWith() check, which does not give the correct result because the
fHandle is 0x00000000.

Our application dynamically loads the Xerces and Xalan libraries and
initializes them according to the examples (as far as we know).

Does one of you have any idea on what our problem could be? Could it be a

Thanks for the help.

Groeten/Regards,

Michiel.
---
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you"