Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Malhotra, Amitkumar (Exchange)" <AM...@Bear.com> on 2005/11/25 06:07:52 UTC

iterating over collection

Hello All,

Am stuck up with a simple problem and could not find solution to the
same over the net

my DAO sets a list in the session , this list contains java bean
classes, the action
class forwards the flow to a jsp page.

I want to iterate over the collection and read the java beans stored in
the same using
struts logic tags but am unable to do so.

can some one help me out in this with a small code fragment.

my list name is 'secondaryList' and the java bean class it stores is
called
'secondaryBean', this bean class has properties such as 'name','price'
etc
set in it.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Malhotra.

Re: iterating over collection

Posted by Sudheesh K S <k_...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hello Amit,
Try this one,
<logic:iterate id="bean" name="secondaryList" scope = "(your scope)" type ="'secondaryBean(with package)">
  <bean:write name="bean" property="name'" scope="page" />
  <bean:write name="bean" property="price" scope="page" />
</logic:iterate>

I think it will work from the best of my knowledge..
Regards,
Sudheesh K S