Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 18:02:28 UTC

Re: Msft.... (renamed thread)

Stack can talk about this, but essentially for a period he could
contribute to HBase only, but not to Hadoop.  As you note, since Stack
has joined my former employer the situation is good now.

While it might be technically correct to say that MSFT has supported
HBase in the past, this is a legalistic view imo, since ultimately I
dont think that powerset uses HBase anymore.

-ryan