Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Alex Krohn <al...@gossamer-threads.com> on 2005/07/27 04:42:00 UTC

searchable mailing list archive

Hi,

I've added the Lucene mailing lists to our searchable archive found
here:

	http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/

The search is, of course, powered by Lucene. =) I hope you find it
useful, and thanks for the great work! If you have any questions or
problems with it, please feel free to email me off list.

Cheers,

Alex

Posted by Alex Krohn <al...@gossamer-threads.com>.
Hi,

> > I've added the Lucene mailing lists to our searchable archive found
> > here:
> >
> >         http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/
> >
> > The search is, of course, powered by Lucene. =) I hope you find it
> > useful, and thanks for the great work! If you have any questions or
> > problems with it, please feel free to email me off list.
>
> Very nice!
>
> Can I know how did you retrieve and store the mails?

Thanks. The mail is stored in MySQL, and managed by our own forum
software, Gossamer Forum. We have a separate lucene daemon that handles
all inserts, updates, deletes and searches.

Cheers,

Alex

Posted by Chris Lu <ch...@gmail.com>.
Very nice!

Can I know how did you retrieve and store the mails?

--
Chris Lu