Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/04 11:56:55 UTC

[Mentor] Review needed for November's report

Dear mentors,

I've updated the incubator report [1], please check it out when you have
time.
Please tell me if there's anything I need to change.

I'm also working on updating [2] these days.

Thanks!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/November2019#echarts
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/projects/echarts.html

Wenli

Re: [Mentor] Review needed for November's report

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Thanks Wenli, I have signed off on the report.  Please keep the growth
going.  I would love to see discussions on list about the CDN issue and
how to get more community members as well as bugs/features, etc.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: [Mentor] Review needed for November's report

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Just signed the report. Good to see you are making progress. Good luck.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月4日周一 下午7:57写道: