Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Dickson, Matt MR" <ma...@defence.gov.au> on 2014/05/30 05:48:14 UTC

Table locked due to minc's [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

UNOFFICIAL

I'm trying to drop a table and the drop seems to be hanging due to 4 minc's running.  The minor compactions have now been running for 6 hours and the table is in 'DELETING' state.

Looking at the servers with tablets for this table, there is now only one server listing 6 tablets.  Interestingly each of these tables has no entries.

Is there a way to force delete/drop these tablets or cancel the minc's?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

RE: Table locked due to minc's [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Posted by "Dickson, Matt MR" <ma...@defence.gov.au>.
UNOFFICIAL

That seems to have removed the minor compactions, however the table now seems stuck in the 'DELETING' state with '-' registered for all other attributes in the console.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.