Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2009/03/18 19:16:27 UTC

Stomp: unsubscribe durable consumer - only works if client id == subscription name

Hello,

It looks like unsubscribing a durable subscriber using Stomp works only if
the same name has been used both for the client id and for the subscription
name.

This is the setup in the JUnit test in StompTest.java - testDurableUnsub() -
where 'test' is the name for the client and the subscription.

I have tested it with my Delphi Stomp library, and will try to run the Java
Stomp tests tomorrow, with different client id or subscription name.

Would it be a bug if the client id and the subscription name have to be
equal? Or is this currently 'as designed'?

Best Regards,

Michael Justin

Posted by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net>.
Thank you for pointing to the description, this will also simplify my
implementation of the Delphi client library.

Regards,
Michael Justin

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Michael,