Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brain, Jim" <JB...@Aegonusa.com> on 2003/01/27 21:40:00 UTC

Probably a simple issue, but can't find it

I have created my web service in AXIS 1.1b, which has two methods.  Both
take a ConnectInfo classe that is Serializable and has 2 fields (UID, PW)

The service deploys fine

I create the stubs via wsdl2java, and all is fine.

I run the test, and I get:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'connectInfo':  could not
find deserializer for type {http://producer}ConnectInfo
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'connectInfo':  could not
find deserializer for type {http://producer}ConnectInfo
	at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:293)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:912)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:200)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
693)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:221)
	at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:323)
	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProv...

ConnectInfo.class is in axis/WEB-INF/classes/producer, and I just can't find
any reason for the error.  The JAX-RPC RI works with this class, so I know I
can create a web service out of it.

Anyone have a quick suggestion on how to get this to work?

I can send more information, but I was thinking this is a simple thing lots
of people see.

Jim

Jim Brain, jbrain@aegonusa.com <ma...@aegonusa.com>
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
Systems Architect, ITS, AEGON Financial Partners