Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Vandana kumari <kv...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 10:29:00 UTC

Error in using filecache

Hello all

I am using hadoop 2.2.0 and there is problem in using filecache.
*Following code is in driver class:*

      Job job = Job.getInstance();
      job.addCacheFile(new URI(args[0]));

*Following code is in setup() of Mapper class:*
      Configuration conf = context.getConfiguration();

       URI[] dataFile = context.getCacheFiles();
       try {
       String line;
       BufferedReader cacheReader = new BufferedReader(
               new FileReader(dataFile[0].toString()));
               try {
               while ((line = cacheReader.readLine()) != null) {
               System.out.println(line);
               }
               } finally {
                   System.out.println("Error");
               cacheReader.close();
               }
        } catch (Exception e) {
            System.out.println("Error");
             e.printStackTrace();
             }

And i am getting File not found exception. Same problem if i use
DistributedCache.getLocalCacheFile().

--
Thanks and regards
  Vandana kumari

Re: Error in using filecache

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Path[] uris = context.getLocalCacheFiles(); works for me.

Re: Error in using filecache

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error in using filecache

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.