Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Srivatsa Katta <va...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/26 17:02:59 UTC

Camel CXF component documentaion for 2.0 M2 relase.

Hi Folks,

As per the release notes seems like the camel cxf component has been
refactored a lot in the 2.0 M2 release, but the documentation that can be
found in http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html is not updated (because of which I
wasted one whole day figuring out what is going on). Am posting this just so
that other people wont do the same mistake of not checking the release notes
:( .

One humble request to the people who ever is maintaining the documentation,
to please put a note there on the cxf component documentation that "Its not
updated as per M2 release" or something of that sort.

Things am talking about is Headers section of cxfbean (Jax RS)

Cheers!!
Katta

Re: Camel CXF component documentaion for 2.0 M2 relase.

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Katta,

Thanks for your helpful feedback.   Whoever refactored http header
names have forgotten to update wiki.  I'll update the page.

Cheers,
William