Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jim Kellerman <ji...@powerset.com> on 2008/05/09 17:28:25 UTC

RE: single node Hbase

Did you first create the table and then try to delete it?
In hbase-0.1.1 and older, offlining a table did not work reliably. There is a fix for this problem in the hbase-0.1.2 release candidate.

---

RegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:438)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locate
Region(HConnectionManager.java:350)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locate
Region(HConnectionManager.java:313)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:91)
>     at de.fzj.unicore.hbase.HBasePersist.main(HBasePersist.java:23)
>
> I have considered the same class HBasePersist for trying this out.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Shiraz
>
> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Yuri Kudryavcev <ma...@ykud.com> wrote:
>
> > Try this one
> >

> http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/r0.1.1/api/overview-summary.html#o
> > verview_description
> > - Yuri.
> >
> > On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Ahmed Shiraz Memon <
> > ahmed.shiraz.memon@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > the link is not working...
> > > Shiraz

> how to run