Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu> on 2014/06/25 09:42:20 UTC

We need two more IPMC votes (was Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache MRQL 0.9.2 incubating (RC2))

Hello,
It has been 5 days since we opened this vote for our second MRQL
release. We have collected one IPMC vote (from Alan Cabrera) and we
still need two more IPMC votes to approve the release.
It would be greatly appreciated If someone could take a look
at our release and vote on releasing Apache MRQL 0.9.2 incubating.
Thank you
Leonidas Fegaras

Re: We need two more IPMC votes (was Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache MRQL 0.9.2 incubating (RC2))

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu> wrote:

> It has been 5 days since we opened this vote for our second MRQL
> release. We have collected one IPMC vote (from Alan Cabrera) and we
> still need two more IPMC votes to approve the release.
> It would be greatly appreciated If someone could take a look
> at our release and vote on releasing Apache MRQL 0.9.2 incubating.

For future reference, consider that the "2013 Alternate Release Voting
Process" allows podlings to avoid waiting for binding IPMC votes in
exchange for some extra diligence.

  http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases

Marvin Humphrey

Re: We need two more IPMC votes (was Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache MRQL 0.9.2 incubating (RC2))

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
The mentors of the podling should be IPMCs and their votes are
binding. I recommend to solicit VOTEs from them to get the release
through.

- Henry