Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by aabarreiros <aa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 14:09:55 UTC

MaskedTextInput behavior

Hi guys!

I'm using the experimental maskedTextInput on a application and when i apply
a mask like ####-### for example it works fine, but in some cases in my
application i will need my maskedTextInput to have no mask, so i set the
mask as "" and after doing that i cannot insert nothing to the textinput,
i'm i mising something? I checked the class on the repository and  it says
that 'The mask base string for the component logic to "" '

Best Regards
Alexandre

Re: MaskedTextInput behavior

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Alexandre,

could you fill a jira ticket for this issue in order to take a look?
Thanks in advance.

Carlos Rovira

> Hi guys!
>
> I'm using the experimental maskedTextInput on a application and when i
> apply
> a mask like ####-### for example it works fine, but in some cases in my
> application i will need my maskedTextInput to have no mask, so i set the
> mask as "" and after doing that i cannot insert nothing to the textinput,
> i'm i mising something? I checked the class on the repository and  it says
> that 'The mask base string for the component logic to "" '
>
> Best Regards
> Alexandre

Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a