Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com> on 2018/10/25 00:11:07 UTC

Reload/restart bundle when installed with file://

Hello,

I have a number of bundles that I installed using the following command:

install reference:file://$eclipse_worspace_path/bundleA <file:///$eclipse_worspace_path/bundleA>

All works well until I change code and recompile the project in Eclipse. What command should I use to refresh/reload/restart bundleA to pick up the changes?

I know there is an option to install by pointing to a JAR file in the maven repo and use bundle:watch, but some of my bundles take a while to be bundled and deploy, especially WAB ones.

Thank you,
Oleg

Re: Reload/restart bundle when installed with file://

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Oleg,

If the bundle is located in the same location (as I'm assuming as you
use the eclipse workspace, you can double check with bundle:list -l),
then simply bundle:update works.

In your case bundle:watch won't work as it's related to maven URL.

So you have to use bundle:update command (generally or with the bundle id).

Regards
JB

Posted by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com>.
Thank you, JB! This works.