Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Nicolas Mailhot <Ni...@laposte.net> on 2003/03/25 14:51:31 UTC

Re: [Jpackage-discuss] jms, jmx

Le lun 24/03/2003 à 12:41, Henri Gomez a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 	I just did jms and jmx for  jpp-utils 1.5. Both are non-free, and are
> > installed binary though it looks like they could (should ?) be rebuild
> > in the rpm.
> >
> > 	And jmx version is now 1.2 in my branch - HEAD is still stuck at 1.1.
>
> For jmx, we should use the mx4j which is OSS....

Unfortunately mx4j requires log4j for building, and log4j's jmx part
requires some stuff in jmxtools that does not seem to be implemented in
mx4j.

So right now we need the real jmx to build mx4j:(

Regards,

(CC-ing relevant lists)

--
Nicolas Mailhot

Re: [Jpackage-discuss] jms, jmx

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Thanks for letting us know. We will make sure that log4j builds with mx4j.

--
Ceki