Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Shashank Gupta <sh...@adobe.com> on 2012/02/03 15:10:36 UTC

[sanselan]:1.0 Release

Hi,
We have been using sanselan incubator 0.97 release which has performance issues on .tif format. I hope that the next 1.0 release version contains fixes around performance. When this big-bang release is scheduled?

Also I checked the trunk source code and it seems that performance fixes(SANSELAN-56 to 58)  are not there in trunk. Any reason why this is the case?

Thanks in advance,
Shashank

Re: [sanselan]:1.0 Release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
There is also the project renaming/repackaging to [imaging] that needs to
be done before 1.0.

See http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/126548

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com