Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2009/01/21 07:41:41 UTC

Oooops forgot about studio

Hey guys,

Last night I made some improvements on the package structure in the schema
region of the shared-ldap classes.  Right after I did this I realized that
this might cause issues for the studio folks since they also depend on this
code.  I'm really sorry about this and can fix it tomorrow after work: about
2am here now.

It's been a while and I forgot to include studio in eclipse to make the
refactorings apply to it.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Oooops forgot about studio

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Last night I made some improvements on the package structure in the schema
> region of the shared-ldap classes.  Right after I did this I realized that
> this might cause issues for the studio folks since they also depend on this
> code.  I'm really sorry about this and can fix it tomorrow after work: about
> 2am here now.

Don't worry, they depend on a released version of Shared.

It's just a matter of fixing Studio, which is just about half an hour
work, I think.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com