Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gurpreet Grewal <gg...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/14 00:35:14 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache with Security Processor - Interesting

I am trying to use a security processor (BCM 5823 from BroadCom) for
SSL processing. The whole objective is to make this security processor
do the SSL processing for any HTTPS requests the Apache server
recieves.

Apache uses OpenSSL for SSL processing, instead of doing this I want
to be able to off load the SSL processing to the security processor.
Any one who has worked on such a problem? Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks
Grewal