Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com> on 2019/05/19 01:42:06 UTC

Prometheus with Micrometer on Karaf

Hi,

I seem to be getting a lot of interest in using prometheus for
monitoring as of late.  I created a feature for integrating this in
karaf in a way it would be easy to use with camel [1].  Thought it might
be even better if it was available in the standard feature.  Let me know
would be happy to create a PR.  Thanks!

- Bob Paulin

[1] https://github.com/bobpaulin/karaf-prometheus

Re: Prometheus with Micrometer on Karaf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bob

thanks for sharing ! I will take a look.

By the way, Decanter 2.3.0 will provide a prometheus "appender".
I already started.

Regards
JB

--