Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/15 18:55:19 UTC

Setting jar file directory for Apache Flink

Hi, My Apache Flink code is using some Flink libraries that are not
contained in the path $FLINK_HOME/lib. So as I want to run my code on a
remote cluster, I need to set a path that copy dependency libraries there
(instead of setting jars in ExecutionEnvirnmnet object like
ExecutionEnvironment env = ExecutionEnvironment
.createRemoteEnvironment("flink-master", 6123, "/home/user/udfs.jar");)

Is there any way to do that in Apache Flink? Is it sufficient to set the
path of jar files on the local machine to be sent to remote cluster nodes?

Re: Setting jar file directory for Apache Flink

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Sorry about the incorrect link.
Here it is: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/linking.html

Best,
Gordon

On 19 December 2017 at 8:23:05 AM, Soheil Pourbafrani (soheil.ir08@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi, Thank for replying!
I can't see any link! The link is not recognized by the Gmail!

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <tz...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Soheil,

It seems like you are trying to link optional Flink libraries that are not
shipped with the binary Flink distributions.

Have you taken a look at this doc [1]? It should contain sufficient
information for your problem.

Cheers,
Gordon

[1]
http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Setting-jar-file-directory-for-Apache-Flink-td17307.html

Re: Setting jar file directory for Apache Flink