Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 11:35:13 UTC

2.0-M4 is still under branches

This may not be a big or important (??) thing...  G 2.0-M4 is still
under branches.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.0-M4/ .
We should tag the release as we have done for other milestone
releases.

Vamsi

Re: 2.0-M4 is still under branches

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it does :o)

Vamsi

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Removed in Revision: 563088

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
I guess branches\2.0-M4 can be deleted now.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.