Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.uzh.ch> on 2007/06/29 15:03:15 UTC

Meeting in Zuerich

Hi

Sorry that I did not inform you earlier. But after my holidays I had to
clear the backlog first :-(

Anyway, the meeting in Zürich is approaching. Up to now we have 10
participants and 3 remote participants listed on the Website. Some
topics are listed and three presentations have been announced.
see: http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingZurich2007)

I will try to add a kind of program to the website next week. I will
also update the website with some more information, especially
information about the room where we will meet and how you will get there.

Let me know, if somebody of you need some tools as projector,
whiteboard, .....

What about the people not living in the Zuerich area? Do you already
found an accommodation? Please let me know if you need some help to find
one.

Looking forward to see you
in Zürich

Jann

Re: Meeting in Zuerich

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jann Forrer schrieb:
> Hi
>
> Sorry that I did not inform you earlier. But after my holidays I had to
> clear the backlog first :-(
>
> Anyway, the meeting in Zürich is approaching. Up to now we have 10
> participants and 3 remote participants listed on the Website. Some
> topics are listed and three presentations have been announced.
> see: http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingZurich2007)
>
> I will try to add a kind of program to the website next week. I will
> also update the website with some more information, especially
> information about the room where we will meet and how you will get there.
>
> Let me know, if somebody of you need some tools as projector,
> whiteboard, .....

Both projector and whiteboard would be great.
TIA!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: Meeting in Zuerich

Posted by Olivier Lustenberger <Ol...@adm.unige.ch>.
Le vendredi 29 juin 2007 à 15:03 +0200, Jann Forrer a écrit :
> Anyway, the meeting in Zürich is approaching. Up to now we have 10
> participants and 3 remote participants listed on the Website. Some
> topics are listed and three presentations have been announced.
> see: http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingZurich2007)
>
> I will try to add a kind of program to the website next week. I will
> also update the website with some more information, especially
> information about the room where we will meet and how you will get
> there.

Hi Jann,

unfortunately i cannot be present to the meeting (holidays...)

I hope than the presentations will be available on the website after the
event because i am really interested by all the subjects you will
discuss.

Good meeting everybody
Tchuss

Olivier