Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kellybsb <ke...@terra.com.br> on 2002/09/17 21:48:39 UTC

Problem using Tomcat & IIS integration and *.do

Hi All,
I have tomcat 4.0.1, IIS installed on NT4. I properly installed the
redirector in IIS since it is seeing my jsp pages fine. But when I
call my action using *.do path it gives me an error:

"HTTP Error 405
405 Method Not Allowed

The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for the
resource identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the
proper MIME type set up for the resource you are requesting.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists."

I know it is happening because it doesn't know how to redirect *.do
to tomcat. I tried to add *.do in uriworkermap.properties, but I
believe I didn't use the right way.

Can anyone tell me what should I do? Please answer to my email
because I'm not in the list.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly Prudente Pereira
Analista de Sistemas - NDS
kelly.pereira@foton.la
Fóton® Informática e Serviços
Fone: (61) 328 5060 R.: 221

Re: Problem using Tomcat & IIS integration and *.do

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
... I'm not familiar with how you configure Tomcat/IIS, however I know
that, for Tomcat, you'd have to explicitly map *.do to be handled by
Tomcat.  Is this true for IIS?  Did you map it?

--
Eddie Bush