Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Ch...@gxs.com on 2006/01/11 22:23:52 UTC

Current Release and Release Schedule

Can someone tell me the current release of Lucene?  I'm currently using
1.4.3.  Is there a posted release schedule anywhere?  Thanks.

Re: Current Release and Release Schedule

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
There is no posted release schedule and no current plan to make a new
release.  Tune into java-dev@lucene.apache.org and prod for release
there if you're interested in moving the process along.

	Erik