Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Udit Mehta <um...@groupon.com> on 2015/04/23 21:08:14 UTC

Yarn timeline server issue

Hi,

I have a yarn cluster setup with HDP 2.2. I have also enabled resource
manager HA due to which the timeline server seems to fail everytime there
is a failover. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
I am unable to access the servlet "/applicationHistory" on the timeline
server and these are the logs I see:
2015-04-23 18:20:55,380 ERROR webapp.View (AppsBlock.java:render(90)) -
Failed to read the applications.
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
    at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1643)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.webapp.AppsBlock.render(AppsBlock.java:80)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.view.HtmlBlock.render(HtmlBlock.java:67)

Does anyone know what could be the issue?

Thanks,
Udit

Re: Yarn timeline server issue

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
?Hi Udit,

Do you have full exception stack? Perhaps you have run into the same issue: YARN-3393.

?
Thanks,

Zhijie