Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by derevo <da...@inbox.ru> on 2007/05/12 00:33:10 UTC

Could anyone teache me how to index the title of txt?

When i index .txt files in search result it display without title, title look
like url of file

example

http://www.texts.com/file.txt
snippet snippet snippet
http://www.texts.com/file.txt

RE: Could anyone teache me how to index the title of txt?

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.
Google can't index the title of txt; what you see using this specific query
is first craracters of txt.

>Some text from txt file, like google or anothe search engines.
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&hs=1FO&q=inurl%3A.tx
t&btnG=Search

Re: Could anyone teache me how to index the title of txt?

Posted by derevo <da...@inbox.ru>.

Posted by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar>.
> When i index .txt files in search result it display without title, title look
> like url of file

Text files don't have titles. What would you show as a title?