Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dirk Fabrig <D....@wika.de> on 2003/07/07 09:24:51 UTC

Multiple records add with original db actions ????? help

Hi,

i want to add mutliple different rows in a table with original database act=
ions.

My Table:
ID  |  description

i have a form with 10 checkboxes all have the same name (description).
Now i want to insert the values of all checked checkboxes in the database.
 When i use the addaction and check 5 boxes only the first record is insert into
 the table.

Can sb help me how i can insert all 5 rows which i have checked ?

thx
cocoon newbie

Re: redirect problems

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
I knew it was something stupid I was overlooking. :-/
My recent burn out hasn't faded from my system yet. (bad excuse, but an
excuse non the less)

Thanks for the help, it works now.
Bert

Re: redirect problems

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

redirect problems

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
I'm using Cocoon 2.1 M3.
I've got several subdirectories in my site and would like to map the
requests to the directory with and without a trailing slash to a
pipeline.  The one without the slash is pretty easy, but I can't get the
one with the trailing slash to work.
So I'd like to redirects http://mydomain/mydir/ to
http://mydomain/mydir/index.html

When I try
<map:match pattern="h/">
         <map:redirect-to uri="h/index.html" session="false"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="h">
<map:redirect-to uri="h/index.html" session="false"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="">
<map:redirect-to uri="index.html" session="false"/>
</map:match>
to catch the "h" directory, I get a redirect to /h/h/index.html

What is the proper setup in a root sitemap to catch calls to a directory
with a trailing slash without a direct call to a file?

Bert

Re: Multiple records add with original db actions ????? help

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 07.Jul.2003 -- 09:24 AM, Dirk Fabrig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i want to add mutliple different rows in a table with original database act=
> ions.

I would strongly suggest to switch to the "modular" actions since
handling of multiple rows is not great with the original actions.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de