Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Brunner Michael <mi...@winterthur.ch> on 2005/12/15 14:39:28 UTC

percentage distibution of sampler

Hi,
I like to distibute the runs on certain samplers, e.g. in 80% send a small message, in 15% a mid message and in 5% a big message.
I tried to use the "Throughput Controller". At the first test it works fine.
My config is 10 users (threads) with a loop count of 10 (100 runs).
First problem is, that not every time the disribution is correct, e.g. the 5%-case wasn't accessed.
Second problem is, that sometimes two cases are accessed in one user run, e.g the 80% and the 15% case.

Is it the correct way?
And if yes, how can I ensure that per user run only one case is accessed?

Thanx,

Michael