Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chen, Donald" <dc...@nrgn.com> on 2005/08/18 21:12:02 UTC

Is there any way to set up the Axis running without depending on any web server?

Hi, there.

This may be a ridiculous question, but I can not help to wonder if
Axis has to live with a web server like Tomcat or WebLogic to be
functioning?

If there is a way for Axis be functioning solely on its own feet, that
will be great.

Thanks,

Don

Re: Is there any way to set up the Axis running without depending on any web server?

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/Standalone