Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@pearson.com> on 2006/01/17 01:18:46 UTC

myfaces seperate context for faces-config.xml

I have a seperate faces-config.xml file for a seperate context for example
faces-subcontext.xml

However it seams the from-view-id and to-view-id are not context relative
and I have to put /subcontext/view.jsp everytime.

I would think since it was in the faces-subcontext.xml that it would assume
/subcontext/ as a base in the from-view-id and to-view-id.

Seems like it makes for a lot of extra work making sure the subcontext is in
every view path.

Shawn