Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Young <Br...@sas.com> on 2000/08/02 19:17:27 UTC

RE: Getting the JAXP reference implementation to work with Xalan. ..

Hello,

I am sorry for my belated reply.  The joy of having kids is that they sometimes bring stomach bugs home with them!

I would love to see a JAXPLiaison.  Scott also responded to this thread and said that it might be able to be built into the default liaison in the near future.  I'll also take a look at the liaison source code and see if I can accomplish it.  My time-frame is pretty tight (but yes, > yesterday! : )), on the order of a couple of weeks to a month.

Also, were the liaison to be implemented would it be included under the OpenSource umbrella?  Freely redistributable (provided that the conditions for Xalan redistribution are met)?

Thanks,
   Brian Young