Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2008/11/12 18:23:05 UTC

Graduation Vote has Passed!

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to report the incubator vote to graduate Buildr as a top-level
project has passed.

http://markmail.org/message/4bo627obdp3zdmhe

This is a testament to the efforts that many of you have invested in Buildr
over the past year as community participants, contributors, committers and
mentors.  Congratulations to all  involved!

The next step for the Board to adopt the resolution during the next board
meeting.  After which we'll start moving our infrastructure to the core
project repositories, mailing lists, etc.

alex

Re: Graduation Vote has Passed!

Posted by Tal Rotbart <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by lacton <la...@users.sourceforge.net>.
That's great! :-)

Lacton

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com> wrote:

> And just in time to fill in the November board report:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008

I gave it a first shot.  Feel free to edit or add anything else of interest
I might have forgotten.

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm happy to report the incubator vote to graduate Buildr as a top-level
> project has passed.
>
> http://markmail.org/message/4bo627obdp3zdmhe
>
> This is a testament to the efforts that many of you have invested in Buildr
> over the past year as community participants, contributors, committers and
> mentors.  Congratulations to all  involved!
>
> The next step for the Board to adopt the resolution during the next board
> meeting.  After which we'll start moving our infrastructure to the core
> project repositories, mailing lists, etc.

Teh awesome!

And just in time to fill in the November board report:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008

Assaf

Posted by Tal Rotbart <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!