Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Grace <sy...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 14:35:36 UTC

2 Failures in unit test of Hadoop 1.0.0 version

Hi all,

Downloading the release version Hadoop 1.0.0. from the apache web site.
After several hours' test period(by executing "ant test"), I found there
are totally 2 failures in TestCLI and TestSaslRPC cases respectively. I
wonder if there is any missing steps for me. Is there someone having the
same problem? could you please help me with it?

Thanks a lot for your time.

-Grace

Re: 2 Failures in unit test of Hadoop 1.0.0 version

Posted by Grace <sy...@gmail.com>.
The root cause for another one has been found as well. To map 127.0.0.1
with localhost instead of localhost.localdomain(which is set in the OS by
default).

Now, all the unit tests have passed already. No more question. thanks

Posted by Grace <sy...@gmail.com>.