Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by St...@faa.gov on 2015/06/19 21:23:33 UTC

Querying for the Encryption MGF Algorithm

When processing a security header, you can determine the key transport algorithm through WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_ENCRYPTED_KEY_TRANSPORT_METHOD. Is there a similar tag that lets you query the new Encryption MGF Algorithm? I couldn't' find anything in WSSecurityEngineResult. Thanx.

Stephen W. Chappell

Re: Querying for the Encryption MGF Algorithm

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I should also add that I moved the private static
EncryptedKeyProcessor.getMGFAlgorithm() method into EncryptionUtils, so you
can just use this instead with the next release.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Querying for the Encryption MGF Algorithm

Posted by St...@faa.gov.
Thanx, Colm. This isn't an immediate need, so we should be able to wait for the next release.

Stephen W. Chappell

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Querying for the Encryption MGF Algorithm

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder