Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/21 18:43:24 UTC

S2-portlet and spring integration

I have a Struts2-portlet application that works.  The correct action is executed, but I get a NPE when I try to access my spring-injected beans.  The logs do show that the spring beans were constructed correctly.  I do have the struts2-spring-plugin included.

Norris Shelton
Software Engineer
Sun Certified Java 1.1 Programmer
Shelton Consulting, LLC
ICQ# 26487421
AIM NorrisEShelton
YIM norrisshelton

Re: S2-portlet and spring integration

Posted by Edwin Quita <ed...@gmail.com>.
hi Norris,

i have here a portlet archetype that has spring integration:

http://edwin.quita.googlepages.com/portlet-archetype.zip
http://edwin.quita.googlepages.com/service-archetype.zip
http://edwin.quita.googlepages.com/Maven2HowTo.doc

you can use the project pom files as reference.

HTH,
/kits