Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Gururaj, Sandeep" <Sa...@in.pega.com> on 2011/02/03 07:47:15 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Downloading Trinidad 1.2.13

Hi,

I would like to download Trinidad 1.2.13. However, the Download page
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html only lists 1.2.14
<http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html%20only%20lists%201.2.1
4> . I was able to see v1.2.13 on this page last month but the same is
not available this time. Could one of you point me to the URL where I
can download the archived versions?

Thanks

~Sandeep

RE: [TRINIDAD] Downloading Trinidad 1.2.13

Posted by "Gururaj, Sandeep" <Sa...@in.pega.com>.
Thank You

~Sandeep

________________________________