Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by "Du, Fan" <fa...@intel.com> on 2015/11/11 07:59:32 UTC

what's the best way to monitor mesos cluster

Hi Mesos experts

There is server and client snapshot metrics in jason format provided by
Mesos itself.
but more often we want to extend the metrics a bit more than that.

I have been looking for this for a couple of days, while
https://collectd.org/ comes
to my sight, it also has a mesos plugin
https://github.com/rayrod2030/collectd-mesos.

Is there any recommended such open source project to do this task?
Thanks.

Re: what's the best way to monitor mesos cluster

Posted by Dick Davies <di...@hellooperator.net>.
+1 for the collectd plugin. been using that for about 9 months
and it does the job nicely.

Posted by Mauricio Garavaglia <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the collectd plugin

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.