Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Darren James <jd...@netflix.com> on 2008/01/16 01:24:58 UTC

i want to use the source luke.

I recently downloaded the 2.0.11 distribution, and was able to find the
sources to
all of the java classes under the "org.apache.struts2.*".  However, i
did not see
the source for any of the "com.opensymphony.xwork2.*" classes.  Is the
source
for these classes available?

thanks in advance,

- darren.

Re: i want to use the source luke.

Posted by Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>.
> However, i
> did not see
> the source for any of the "com.opensymphony.xwork2.*" classes.  Is the
> source
> for these classes available?

XWork is a seperate project at opensymphony. You can get the sources from
https://svn.opensymphony.com/svn/xwork/

	Piero

Re: i want to use the source luke.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 15, 2008 5:24 PM, Darren James <jd...@netflix.com> wrote:

> I recently downloaded the 2.0.11 distribution, and was able to find the
> sources to
> all of the java classes under the "org.apache.struts2.*".  However, i
> did not see
> the source for any of the "com.opensymphony.xwork2.*" classes.  Is the
> source
> for these classes available?

According to the struts2-core 2.0.11 pom, it depends on xwork 2.0.4.

Try the -sources jar, here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/opensymphony/xwork/2.0.4/

--
Wendy

Re: i want to use the source luke.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Darren James <jd...@netflix.com> wrote:
> I recently downloaded the 2.0.11 distribution, and was able to find the
> sources to
> all of the java classes under the "org.apache.struts2.*".  However, i
> did not see
> the source for any of the "com.opensymphony.xwork2.*" classes.  Is the
> source
> for these classes available?

Sure, but not in the S2 source download. XWork is a separate project.

I believe building using Maven does include the XWork source (or it's in the
repository; I forget which), so that's another option.

d.