Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jagadesh Paladugula <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/19 11:08:04 UTC

Invalid length 138 in LocalVariableTable

Hi Every One,

I am facing a wierd exception which says some thing like this

*Invalid length 138 in LocalVariableTable in class file
com/lp/ui/pages/system/parameter/ParameterTree*

This exception comes when I have some complex operations in the page related
class.

If I move the complex logic to a Inner class and access it, works fine.

I am Using Java 6  and Java Assist 3.11.0

Please Let me know, if I need to do any thing inorder to over come it

--
Regards
Jagadesh

Re: Invalid length 138 in LocalVariableTable

Posted by Yunhua Sang <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jagadesh, use Javassist 3.9.0, the version 3.11.0 is not working
well with Java 6 and Tapestry 5.